Write Your Book
Break Through Writer’s Block and Get It Done!
Over 80% of Americans say they want to write a book. Yet many of those books remain in their head or scratched out on little pieces of notepaper never to see the light of day!
Does this sound like you?
- I’ve had this great experience and I want to share it with the world
- I know how to do something and want to teach others because it will improve their lives
- I have accomplished something and it may be valuable to future generations
- I would like to create a little residual income with writing
- I want to be a published author
- I want to write!
If so, you’re in great company.
Most of the best writers started with those exact same thoughts. The only difference between them and you is they took action and then pressed the “Publish” button.
Don’t worry. If you’re not where you want to be yet when it comes to writing your book…I can help.
With a one-on-one coaching session, I’ll help you gain clarity, develop a plan, and set you on the path for writing success.
Here’s what’s included:
#5 A REAL Plan to Get It Done!
Here’s What You Need to To Next:
Click here and you’ll be taken to the registration page to reserve your spot
Next, you’ll click on the button which takes you to the checkout page where you’ll be asked for your payment information. This is a secure site. Simply pay the $50 coaching fee and you’re on your way to the final step…
You’ll be directed to a calendar where you pick a time for your coaching call.
It’s That Easy!
Once you’ve completed the 3 Easy Steps to get started on writing your book, check your email because I will send you Your Coaching Session Workbook. This workbook asks you some important questions and gives you some insider tips that will help our session together be productive.
If you’re ready now to get your book written by taking the time and investing your dream of becoming a published author by getting:
- One 30-minute coaching call where we discuss your project
- Your Coaching Session Workbook – this helps you to gain clarity about your project, making it easier to reach your writing goal
- Summary of our coaching call – I’ll send you a followup email of everything we discussed so you can refer back to it when you get stuck
- Two email follow ups. Just to keep you on track!
See you on the next page…